This time thank to Syd, the original author of Speccy I got the rights to commit into official Speccy 2010 repository.
Now you can try my version with:
- added TurboSound (2 AY chips)
- added fixed point sound mixer
- added SounDrive/Covox - various modes
- finetuned YM2149 implementation to be fully backward compatible with AY-3-8910/12 - 4 bit DAC for envelopes, different volume tables - thanks Gasman
- added preliminary support for Scorpion ZS-256 - put scorpion.rom in /roms dir on SD card
- added, but turned off SID emulation
- added NMI key - shift-F12 - used in Scorpion emulation
- added SID emulation (sic !)
I know that my code is a lame VHDL quality for now but come on last time I briefly write a
model in VHDL was 17 years ago ;)
Full version is available here.